Whoops! Even a Yoga Teacher Needs to work on “letting go” of attachments.
We are set for March 9-16, 2019. Email me to reserve your spot!
After seeing Bodhi Tree for the first time last week I knew it would be an ideal place for a yoga trip. The resort is already booked through February of 2019 (and the 1st week of March!) so I have reserved a block of rooms for the SECOND week of March. Please email me (email@example.com) to let me know if you'd like to come after looking for yourself!
When – March 9 to March 16, 2019
Where – Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort - A stunning GREEN resort in Nosara, Costa Rica
How – Fly to Liberia Airport (as of today Southwest has a direct flight from BWI to Liberia)
What is included –
- Balinese style resort rooms and facilities
- Bodhi Tree shuttle service to beach, restaurants, town
- Daily Morning “athletic” alignment focused yoga class with Beth
- Daily Afternoon or Sunset restorative yoga class and meditation with Beth (times will vary so beach sunsets can be enjoyed as well)
- 3 daily Spa Meals (on arrival 3/2 dinner only). Food includes chicken, fish, eggs, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian and all is Plant Based
- Salt water infinity pool for laps or relaxing plus shade is available pool side with umbrellas and various covering
- Manduka brand yoga mats, cork blocks, bolsters and meditation cushions
- Gym – full gym with cardio equipment and weights
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
- 5 – 10 minute walk to expansive beach
Extras not included –
- Transport to and from Bodhi Tree (can be arranged for you once you have flight schedule)
- Libations at the bar – tropical drinks, wine and beer
- Juice Bar – smoothies, juices, salads, sandwiches, baked goods and other drinks and snacks
- Spin and Cardio Classes on site
- Pilates Reformer Classes
- NOT TAUGHT BY BETH – extra yoga classes (included are 2 daily classes with Beth)
- Bodhi Tree Spa – 6+ types 60- 90 minute massages, facials, manicures, pedicures
- Offsite activities – surfing lessons, stand up paddle board, horseback riding, zip line, off site restaurants
Accomodation Choices and Prices
- King Bungalow
1 King Bed
Private bath and balcony
$2295 per person (2)
- Queen Size Bed (1) Room
1 Queen Bed
$1895 per person if sharing a room as a couple
- Queen Size Bed (2) Room
2 Queen Beds
$1995 per person (2)
I need to reserve a limited number of each style room for our group now. Please RSVP by emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and telling me if you plan to come, whether you'll be coming with someone else, and what type of room you'd like.
I will contact you once the contract is submitted regarding deposit and the date full payment needs to be received.
This will be a varied group with individuals, friends and married couples. All participants will be comfortable in this fabulous setting!